Anchored by a 49,000 sq. ft. Publix grocery store, River Place shopping center was an assemblage of 8 parcels comprising just over 8 acres on South Glenburnie Rd. in New Bern, NC. In addition to the Publix grocery story, this redevelopment project also contains two standalone shop buildings, totaling 16,500 sq. ft. Ark Consulting Group was involved beginning in the project’s infancy when it was just a vision for our client all the way through construction close-out. The successfully completed project involved onsite utility and storm drainage relocations and offsite roadway improvements in addition to complying with City of New Bern Stormwater Regulations and CAMA Stormwater Regulations.
- 49,000 sf Publix© grocery store
- 7,100 sf & 9,500 sf free standing shop buildings
- 327 Parking Spaces
- Utility and Storm Drainage Relocations
- Offsite roadway improvements
- Stormwater Management meeting multiple regulatory requirements
- Board level approvals from the City of New Bern